Our alumni have continued their education in many countries in Europe, Asia, North America and Australasia.
College counseling actually begins in years 8, 9, 10 and 11 as students discover their strengths and passions, choose courses, and consider various careers that might interest them. Years 12 and 13 are more intensive as each student is worked with individually. Whether a student chooses to go to college in the UK, Australia, Turkey, Sweden, The Netherlands, South Africa, the U.S.A., or anywhere else, our counselor is available to support and encourage them.
Our counselor meets with all upper secondary students regularly to assist them with college planning.
This process includes:
- Helping students from year 9 to select courses that support their strengths and interests.
- Assisting students to select further education courses and providers.
- Assistance with the university application process including the writing of a personal statement and completing application forms.
- Assistance applying for summer programs
- Advice for students considering alternatives to university including a gap year or entering the workforce.