Similar to our vibrant and diverse student population, MEF IS Istanbul recruits teachers from diverse backgrounds. Our process is rigorous and ensures that new hires are the best match for our school and community. Teachers must be fully competent in their field, with a minimum of an undergraduate degree in the teaching subject, and a commitment to fulfil the mission and vision of MEF International School.
MEF International School – Istanbul is currently seeking below teachers for the beginning of 2021-2022 academic year.
- Homeroom Teacher
- Turkish/HCS Teacher
SECONDARY SCHOOL VACANCIES
- French Teacher
We encourage applications from suitable candidates with the following qualifications in order to be recognised as qualified to teach in Turkey by the Turkish Ministry of Education:
- Native English speaker or Proficiency in English (certified)
- Bachelor degree in the relevant area of education /academic discipline
- Teaching Certification (in the same area as the initial BA)
- Experience with IB PYP/DP / Cambridge Checkpoint / IGCSE (preferred)
- Minimum three years of teaching experience in area of degree and subject/level of certification in the past 5 years
- Be technology savvy and effective users of IT in their classrooms
- Be open-minded and interculturally aware
- Encourage curiosity and life-long learning
- Manage diverse learning abilities
Please submit the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- personal statement with photo;
- curriculum vitae with end/beginning years of previous employment/s;
- 3 referees who can be contacted, with e-mail addresses and phone numbers;
- a scanned copy of your passport;
- scanned copies of your Bachelor’s degree diploma and transcripts,
- a scanned copy of your teaching certification
- a scanned copy of your English language certificate (for non-native speakers)
Please ensure that the position title you are applying for is in the subject field of the email.
MEF International School posts its vacancies Search Associates its own website ONLY. Positions are not posted on any other platforms.
All communications will be sent from an official email address that has an extension of @mefis.k12.tr. No other email extensions will be used at any time for formal communications sent from our school. Please note that offers of employment will only be made after face to face interviews.
Please direct any queries about offers of employment to Leyla Alemdar, our Human Resources Coordinator: email@example.com